Product code: WA19015U
Standard Ready-or-Not Tot® - Asian Male
Ready-or-Not Tot® uses set programs so the teacher always knows when the manikin requires care. Student response to the manikin’s needs are easily checked using the template provided.
• Offers three different tending programs typical of most babies, to simulate normal baby-tending needs along with fussy periods in each program.
• Provides programmed tending events that are unpredictable to the student, but easy for the teacher to monitor, unlike other simulators.
• Cries, coos, and burps in response to appropriate care.
• Programs are 48 hours in length and run continuously.
• Includes a “demo” option.
• Demands student’s attention for periods of 5 minutes to 30 minutes for each tending occurrence. There are 25-27 tending occurrences within each 48-hour time frame (for a total of 7 hours of care).
• Provides teacher with complete control of the child care experience.
• Includes a “panic” key for quieting difficulties without discontinuing the entire simulation.
• Alerts teacher to a student’s abuse, panic, or tampering with the control box.
• Anatomically correct.
Comes complete with one set of student keys, one set of teacher keys, reproducible parental consent form/permission slip, reproducible student response sheet, teacher correction template, diaper, 9V battery, and instructions.